Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
 
Untitled Document
 
 
Untitled Document
ABOUT
Overview
Vision, Mission & ACE
Principal's Message
Key Personnel
Quick Facts
WMS Group
 
 
Untitled Document
 
Brief History


The present Wesley Methodist School Klang began as Methodist Girls Continuation School in 1949. It was started by Mrs. D. L. Gulland and Mrs. G. S. Arumugam to cater for over-aged girls who were anxious to continue their education disrupted by the 2nd World War.

In 1958, it was renamed as Eklund Methodist Girls School in honour of Rev. & Mrs. Abel Eklund who pioneered education in Klang Town since 1924. In 1974 the name of the school was changed to Methodist Institute and in 1980 it became the Methodist High School admitting both girls and boys.

In 2009, the Council of Education of the Methodist Church in Malaysia through the full support and involvement of WMS Kuala Lumpur (Sentul), renamed the school as Wesley Methodist School Klang.

WMS Klang is a secondary school preparing the students for two Malaysian Public Examinations, PMR and SPM.

 
 
 
Untitled Document